ENELL – Metal Cleaner
It is an aqueous based, neutral, non solvent cleaner meant for the pre-cleaning of components prior to the usual cleaning cycle. It is extremely effective in removing oils,greases and impacted polishing residues. Simple immersions, is normally enough. In certain cases it obviates the use of solvents. It can safely be used for steels, copper alloys, zinc base die casting, aluminium and for general degreasing of engineering components. It is used in washing machines as an alternative to trichloroethylene & can be used in ultrasonic machines.
- It is non-caustic.
- It is non-toxic.
- It is neutral.
- No exhaust system or any other special safety measures required.
- Solvent efficiency nearly 80% + of T.C.E
- Cold be used at room temperature for certain item or at a high temp.upto 95oC +.
- Works well at lower concentrate and at a higher temp,when there is less grease or soil on articles.
- Similarly works well at room temp with higher concentration though not in all cases.
- Can be revived by continuous filtrations and topping up.
- Very economical in use.
- Suitable for all types of spray cleaning equipments.
- Does not leave any residue on components.
- No special treatment other than filterations and 4 time dilutions is required for disposal as an effluent.
PROCESS SEQUENCE FOR MULTISTAGE CLEANING
|Degreasing||25ml to 30ml / L||70°C to 90°C +||5 to 10 Minutes|
|Ultrasonic Cleaning – 1A||20ml / L||50°C to 60°C +||5 to 7 Minutes|
|Ultrasonic Cleaning – 1B||10ml to 15ml / L||50°C to 60°C +||5 to 7 Minutes|
|Hot Air Dry or Oven Dry||Air must be dust free|
Aqualac is a tough water based lacquer suitable for almost all common substrates. Protecting your substrates from corrosion and rust without compromising on quality.
Suitable for the following substrates:
The product is used in Jet washing machines, Bin washing machines and various other washing machines
FOR USE IT CAN BE CONTAINED IN M.S.TANK
- For general purpose 30ml/L
- For Aluminium 10ml/L
- For Ultrasonic Cleaning 20ml/L
The initial makeup varies as per base metal & the dirt & soil on the components
Heat Water to about 40/50oC and add the requisite quantity of cleanem with stirring.Make up to volume with soft water.
|1||70/100oC||for general purpose.|
|2||below 70oC||for ultrasonic cleaning.|
|Air Agitation||Mild agitation would help the chemical cleaning process.|
After treatment in this cleaner,articles are swilled well and put into the general cleaning line for further processing.